Slip and Falls
If you or a loved one was injured after a slip and fall, and you think it was the fault of the property owner the following may help prove your case. While every case is different, you will need (at a minimum) the following:
- Photos of the scene, ideally photos depicting the condition
- As many witnesses to the incident, or the dangerous condition, as you can find (remember, you yourself are also a witness)
- The "incident report" (if it occurred in a business establishment
- Proof of your injuries and damages; and
- Reports of prior incidents (if they exist).
The lawyers at Daniel | Williams are here to help you in the event that you or any of your friends or family are involved in an accident. Our attorney's are licensed to practice in Texas and Louisiana, and can be reached toll free at (877) 229-9997 or locally at (713) 229-9997.